The Irreplaceable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Irreplaceable

Seraph Sky LS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday, May 28th

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kujara
Admin
Kujara

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:37 am

There will have a sky run at 6:00 GMT+1.

We'll farm Despot and Diorite, everyone who is available at this time have to show up we really need to farm trigger, when hudoo will be back we'll do a ton of Gods, we still can kill lolGenbu at least for thoses who need and wait for the other gods when hudoo will be back. We'll have so much triggers than most of the people may be able to get their stuff from Suzaku, Seiryu and Kirin.
If you can't come at the run i better not see you online tongue lol.

Can post here if you can or can't come, thanks~ ^^.
Back to top Go down
Caiim

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:41 am

I will be the
Back to top Go down
Hudoo
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:44 am

So like, Kuj told me not enough people showed up to do sky today. Since I've been gone I've heard exactly the same thing for 90% of the sky runs hes tried to do. The funny thing is people bitch that they haven't got items they wanted and try to put the blame on me or Kuj, like we're the "bad guys". It's not our fault people don't show up to stuff. So, you can stop trying to say me and Kuj have got all our items and don't care or we give stuff to people who don't show/don't deserve it. Funny enough the people who said that before, were the exact same people who didn't show when i stopped playing. People can stop with all that bullshit. I've gave up gear multiple times so other people can get it and if you deny it, I can name multiple times when i have done it and asked other people to do the same. So don't say people are unfair or don't care when you don't have all the facts. You want items then tell the people who haven't been showing but expect gear to start showing up again. Oh and another thing......... people get their so called "friends" to join and you see them like once or twice? or maybe up until the point where they get a piece of gear and they never show again. These people should know who they're and might want to find some new reliable friends. I could go on to name these people but I'm not an asshole and talk shit about people behind their back like so many of you seem to do. Anywaaaaays I'm done, but me having to post stuff like this so often is really getting on my nerves.

Take care~

Hudoo
Back to top Go down
caliyoh

caliyoh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:53 am

hi i was here in last run too with kuj and caiim
i think it s not your fault of kuj or hud
just ppl don t come because we are 6 maximum reguliar
if sunday no event i m sorry i quit ls
we can finish trigger for caiim drop byakko
just shout White gate and others items free lot
i m sorry
Back to top Go down
Sanosuke

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:45 am

sorry dude i was not here last time.
Actually i play with another char (mithra sam lv 66) so i didn't see lsmes or else.
i'll try to be more present with my monk but if i'm not /tell Miyuchan IG and i'll come.
let's try to find new people motived for sky run and forgot about those who are never at farm run. ^^
Back to top Go down
caliyoh

caliyoh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:05 pm

good bye linkshell ty for fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday, May 28th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday, May 28th   Thursday, May 28th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday, May 28th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Irreplaceable-
Jump to: