The Irreplaceable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Irreplaceable

Seraph Sky LS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grendle App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grendle App. Empty
PostSubject: Grendle App.   Grendle App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Didn't know if I should post one of these or not >_>, so decided to anyways just incase
Character Name:Grendle

Nation/Rank:Windurst rank 10, all Outposts

Any jobs you have 70+: 75 Blm,Whm,Rdm,Brd 137merits atm.. pretty much all blm since it's main... merits once blm is done will be whm>rdm>brd in that order

Crafts(if any): no, need gil to craft ;_;

Which Zilart mission your are on: Complete

Which CoP mission your are on:Complete, though I'm on Apocalypse Nigh quest if anyone else needs

If you know anyone else in the LS(if so, list who): I've know Sukiro forever, almost entire playing career, and other's I have met since she had me join the limbus shell earlier in the week XD

Any HNMLS experience you have had(if so, list which LS/LS's you were in): I was in Equilibrium for the first two years they were formed... so I've done most endgame... all sea/sky gods trigs... land hnm's... most of the epic dragons... almost all force pop... though I've taken a break from endgame for a while, now just getting back into it

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I like yellow HP >_>, epic battles, long walks in the woods, romantic candle lit dinners, and your mom Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hudoo
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Grendle App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grendle App.   Grendle App. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 3:09 pm

Welcome to the LS Razz
Back to top Go down

Grendle App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Irreplaceable :: Application-
Jump to: