The Irreplaceable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Irreplaceable

Seraph Sky LS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kirin changed to next week

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hudoo
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Kirin changed to next week Empty
PostSubject: Kirin changed to next week   Kirin changed to next week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 6:58 am

Well, i know alot of you will be wondering why Kirin has been moved because of a /random. So, here it is. Unfortunately another LS is planning on doing Kirin the same day/time as us. After 30mins or so of trying to get each other to change our plans, we decided the only way to solve it was through a /random. As you can tell, i lost that /random. He rolled 971 and i rolled, um, lets just say i didnt beat it Mad . I'm really sorry, i normally win /randoms but lately i suck Crying or Very sad. Anyways we will definately be doing Kirin the following Sunday.

Take Care
Hudoo~
Back to top Go down
Rarehero

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Kirin changed to next week   Kirin changed to next week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 7:38 am

To be honest, I don't like fighting Kirin anyway (I just to tend to run around in a circle for a few hours interspersed with the odd bit of dieing) :p

What are the plans for this Sunday instead?
Back to top Go down
Hudoo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kirin changed to next week   Kirin changed to next week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:19 am

lol Razz Byakko x3 and possibly 1x Suzaku also
Back to top Go down
Arlin

PostSubject: Re: Kirin changed to next week   Kirin changed to next week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 9:37 am

are we gonna farm more trigs this week then ? or just only gods on sunday ?
Back to top Go down
Hudoo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kirin changed to next week   Kirin changed to next week Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2007 10:15 am

Quote :
are we gonna farm more trigs this week then ? or just only gods on sunday ?
This week was free. From Sunday we will be starting sky events again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirin changed to next week   Kirin changed to next week Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirin changed to next week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Irreplaceable-
Jump to: