The Irreplaceable
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Irreplaceable

Seraph Sky LS

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday's Limbus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hudoo
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Tuesday's Limbus Empty
PostSubject: Tuesday's Limbus   Tuesday's Limbus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:01 am

I decided to change tuesday's limbus to 2GMT for a few weeks till i get guarantee's our mages are going to show up. The reason I'm changing is because Kaino can come on tuesday's during the day, but not at night because of dynamis. None of our mages have been turning up lately, so we've been canceling. At least this way the people who've actually been showing up can still do it and not have to waste their time. It's getting annoying, so i feel the need for change, for now at least. If people have issues with this, then to be totally honest i really don't care. You don't bother showing up, you have no say on the matter at all. Yes, I know some haven't been showing lately because of work and they've informed me, that hopefully soon they will be able to start coming again. As soon as i get guarantee's our mages will show at the usual 7GMT, then we will go back to that time. Please note, if i do change back to 7GMT and you still don't show, tuesday's limbus will forever be 2GMT or of course GMT+1 when daylight savings comes around again.

Take care

Hudoo~
Back to top Go down
Hudoo
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-01-14

Tuesday's Limbus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday's Limbus   Tuesday's Limbus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:28 am

Ok, so the tuesday just gone i changed limbus back to 7PM only for 5 people to show, causing us to cancel. Magi skipped Dyna to do Limbus, Godsy stayed up till 4am, Kaza only got out of hospital the weekend and could've been resting rather than wasting his time sitting around doing nothing. This is unfair on them and those who were waiting to do limbus. Kaino would've been able to come at 2PM, meaning we wouldn't have to cancel. So, basically thanks for wasting our time. Limbus will now be at 2PM every tuesday. You all complained about it being 2, i change it back to 7 for 1 week and you don't even bother to show. So, it looks like most of you will only be attending friday's limbus
Back to top Go down

Tuesday's Limbus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Irreplaceable-
Jump to: